Goldman Sachs invites current HBCU undergraduate students scheduled to graduate between December 2018 and May 2020 to apply for the 2nd Annual Goldman Sachs HBCU Leadership Summit! This three-day summit will take place in New York City from September 26-28 and will provide:
- An opportunity to build relationships with Goldman Sachs professionals
- Immersive case studies and workshops designed to elevate students’ leadership skills
- Insight on how black professionals at Goldman Sachs are inspiring, leading, and succeeding in a variety of roles across the firm.
Please download the event flyer for additional information.
PROGRAM DATE: September 26-28, 2018
LOCATION: New York City
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, AUGUST 26th by 11:59 p.m. EST
- Applicants must be current HBCU undergraduate students scheduled to graduate between December 2018 and May 2020.
- All majors are welcome to apply.
- Goldman Sachs will provide domestic travel within the U.S. and hotel accommodations for the students that are selected to attend the summit.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit an application for the HBCU Leadership Summit by registering through the Goldman Sachs events portal at http://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/students/programs/americas/hbcu-leadership-summit.html
- Complete all questions contained in the “Inbox Task” that you will receive once you apply on the events portal.
- Complete a video interview via the HireVue platform.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to the Goldman Sachs Diversity Recruiting team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are photos from last year’s event.